Monday, March 19, 2007

My boss's computer breaks down...

Last week, my boss's computer finally brokes down. From the time i've joined this company, my boss has been on this computer like the time she starts work in the morning from 9am till she knocks off like maybe 10 or 11pm, day in and day out, 10 hours straight. No wonder the computer breaks down. I think she feels this way too, like she has a broken limb where she depends on it so much. Now she can't do anything but wait patiently for the IT dept to fix the problem, seems to them, that the diagnosis is that the mother board has crashed. All her datas seem to be gone forever. This teaches her to back-up her important files regulary and reminds me to do that daily on my work too.

Now, i have to be her personal assistant, print the emails that she is not receiving and etc...Help, fix her PC fast...



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: