Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hurray....

to this blog of mine. I submitted it to one of the Paid Review Website and it was approved after a two weeks period. I have submitted this blog before some time ago but was not successful as it did not meet their requirements. I began to steadily update this blog of mine with some other new event which i have reported earlier on in my blog.

Some time ago, i received a email and was informed that this blog was approved and met their requirements. I was given my first task to write on my first sponsored company called Martin Worldwide. I was really glad that it got approved and i hope from here i will earn extra pocket money from here. The problem is, i will have to think of something to update this blog as my job is always quite monotonous when i'm not traveling around.



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: